Android Easy view tv
My stepdad just bought me an easy view TV which is a type of android TV box and everything was wkn fine till I updated Kodi in the play store. Boy was that a mistake cause as soon as I did that my pictures were as small as postcard on the upper left hand screen and when I tried to zoom it it hid the play and pause buttons so I thought well maybe I'll clear cache so when that didn't wk I uninstalled Kodi rebooted the box then reinstalled it but I had no luck the pictures on my movies and tv shows were still too small and wouldn't fit the screen so I figured I'll just reset the whole box to factory settings so I can at least get the old kodi version back. It works great now again but I want to know how to fix the problem cause I would eventually want to upgrade but why upgrade now again when the picture is too small to even watch? Also not a lot of the apps in the addons area wk. it just comes up error. Is there something else I have to install to get every app in the Kodi addons area to wk? I'm very tech savvy but I'm so unfamiliar with Kodi and there's not much help online and when I called the company of the TV box I have they never called back but that may be cause they don't really support Kodi since it's a 3rd party app but when I got the box it was already installed on it and when I reset the box to factory settings it installed itself back on automatically. I just had to uncheck the area in google play store where it doesn't automatically update apps so Kodi doesn't update again since it's a messed up update.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236822

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy view tv0