Req Thing to make Kodi remote better
First of all, I would like to say that I am very thankful for all developers who use their time and knowledge to develop and improve all Kodi aspects.
You guys rock!

This is not intended to be criticism, just a few ideas that would make kodi remote even better than it is.

This is my list od ideas

1. It would be very cool if somehow you could launch Kodi (in full screen) from remote

2. It would be super uber cool if MUSIC VIDEOS would be listed on home screen (you know, for now we have MUSIC, MOVIES, TV SHOWS, PICTURES, LIVE TV, NOW PLAYING and REMOTE CONTROL), an it would be even cooler if user could define which items would be on that "home screen".
I personally don't have any pictures and I don't watch live tv, so I have no use for that menus....but I understand that some people do.

3. It would be great if we could have some kind of "Chapter button" to select chapters from a list.
For me, just a list without pictures would be great - very useful when listening a concert....you could pick what song you want - and it would be great if I could access that chapter list before I start playing whole concert.
Lets say that I just want to listen song "Angels" from Robbie Williams concert (Live at Knebwort) - And Kodi would play just that song (defined in chapter file).
Step further would be to somehow make playlist from chapters - Let say I start playing Chapter 4 from Concert A, and then I go to Concert B and select Chapter 7 and somehow give instruction to Kodi "Play that chapter after the one that is currently playing"...and so on....
WOW, that would be super!! Smile

4. Sorting movies by their sort title, ignore THE in title....someone already asked for that

5. When playing movie trailer - poster is not showing on remote

6. Trailer space in movie info on remote - I suppose that is intended if I have custom trailer URL in NFO file, right? All my movies have custom nfo and trailer in movie folder, so I really don't have use for this big black square on my screen. Could that be somehow visible only if I have that url for trailer in nfo file? I know that there is no way to play my trailer from computer (because of transcoding and what not...).
Actually, it would be very cool if all fields that are empty in my nfo file would be non visible on my remote. I have a lot of concerts that don't have Rating or Director or Studio or Summary in nfo file - all that could be automatically hidden, as oppose to now where I have DIRECTED BY -, STUDIO - etc.

7. It would be great if there was some kind Extras button in movie info page - so you could easily call for list with extras

I know that I'm probably daydreaming with some of my ideas, and please don't get me wrong - I am grateful for Kodi remote that we have for now. If nothing changes - you are still No. 1 in my book Smile
If I didn't express my self clearly - please let me know, and I'll elaborate (with pictures if necessary Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thing to make Kodi remote better0