Guide Arrows stop responding
I am running Kodi 15.2, I upgraded to 15.2 hoping it would resolve the issue I first noticed in 15.1, when in the onscreen guide, the arrow keys will stop responding. Page up, page down and select all work, but the arrows wont move. When the arrows are pressed it makes the click noise recognizing the key press, but the highlight box never moves. I am using ServerWMC and it's PVR plugin. If I close Kodi and restart it, the arrows will work again for a while, but eventually stop working. The arrows will work in other areas of Kodi, just not in the guide overlay. It doesn't matter if there is video playing in the background or not.

Intel Pentium G620
Intel HD Graphics
Windows 7 Home Premium
Kodi 15.2 RC1
WMC PVR plugin
MCE remote

Hopefully someone is familiar with this issue and can provide a quick/easy fix.
I have found exactly the same problem and came across your post while searching for a solution.

Very strange - it works for a while but it then as if Kodi stops recognising the screen area where the guide is.

When trying to figure out what was going on, I used the mouse and found that the mouse arrow disappears when it is within the guide itself but then reappears when moved beyond the boundaries of the guide?

Judging by the date of your post and the fact there has been no replies, I guess it's just you and I having this problem - did you manage to find a solution?

THanks

Mike
I think a couple pieces of info would help:
1. Kodi version
2. What skin in use
3. What guide view -- I assume timeline (grid)?

A debug log (wiki) would at least verify that up/down/left/right is being received by Kodi from your input device.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guide Arrows stop responding0