Video Output Display mode screen #2
Brick 
Hi All;

I'm not sure if this is a user issue (probably is) or a Kodi issue - so I will give you all you ask for - sorry if its too much
Platform Ipad - 1
Version of iOS 5.1.1 (9B206) - Kernal: Darwin 11.0.0
XBMC Build version and date compiled v15.1 Git:2015-08-16-f4dda26 Compiled 8/16/15
Install Method (apt-get, dpkg, ssh'd and copied) not sure what you want here....I jailbroke, then went to kodi website via saffari and d/l
FULL Debug Log
LOGs: (used pastebin):
xbmc.log - kodi log twgi
syslog (if you don't have this, apt-get install syslogd, then try to re-produce the issue) - I don't have anything for this, and I do not understand what you mean by apt-get install
CrashReporter - I'm not sure exactly what you need, but the last 3 files that are time stamped at the time I ran the debug are all empty.

Detailed Instructions to Reproduce the Problem:
I connect my Ipad to my tv using a ipad (35pin) to composite connector
Turn on TV and set it for the correct input
go into Kodi
go to settings, then system, then video output
choose 'full screen #2'
my ipad then shows the Kodi splash screen with some navigation tips BUT my tv shows a prompt asking if I want to save the settings
I have no way to get to this prompt to say Yes, so it reverts back to the 'Full screen #1' mode.

How do I resolve this?

Skin name Re-Touched - this is the default
Video codec and container. What ever is the default - not sure were/how to obtain this info
Audio codec and container. What ever is the default - not sure were/how to obtain this info

Gosh, I hope I did this correctly and gave you all the info you need in order to help.

Thanks so much
twgi
It's because re-touched isn't remote-friendly, and the iPad screen controls work like a remote. Just switch to Confluence before enabling screen 2 and it should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Output Display mode screen #20