Discart MQ6 with Amber media manager
Firstly I apologize for my English that is not my native language.

I have a problem with Aeon MQ6, I manage my collection with Amber media manager. All my films are in a separate folder with their name. Amber media manager downloads all fanart images, poster, discart...

In Kodi when I load my collection by scanning local files, Kodi correctly retrieves all images but not yet Discart. But i have it in each folder with the right name "disc" in PNG format.

I do not understand why the unit MQ6 see all images except Disc files.

Then I scanned a film with Artwork Downloader and I noticed that size of the Disc.png downloaded is under 1000 * 1000 size made my downloaded file with Amber media manager.

If you could help me.

Thank you.
Hi Belloun,

Use the option to "use local files" in Artwork Downloader and it will pick up all of your local artwork, including your local discart downloaded with Amber Media Manager. Alternately, when you add a new movie to your library, perform a 'video library update' and wait for it to be finished. Then select the "Recently Added Movies' submenu from your Movies main menu and select the new movie you added. Right click on the title (context menu) and select "Download Artwork - Solo Mode". If your Artwork Downloader addon is setup correctly then all the artwork available will be downloaded for you, including the discart (if not, use the 'GUI' mode and select the artwork individually ... this can happen if, for example, only a German discart is available but the addon is configured to pickup English material).

Have fun Smile
Thank you for your reply , I made the adjustments that you advised me to do so but Discart still does not appear . To make it appear I have to make a GUI mode.
I find it amazing that all images are automatically take except Discart.

I'm going to make a GUI mode on my 700 movies :-(

So another question then I bring up the Discart film of a saga on the main post ?
Have u discart enabled in the movie settings of artwork downloader?
(2015-09-09, 14:26)the_bo Wrote: Have u discart enabled in the movie settings of artwork downloader?

Hi, all my option are Off for use my local files, i d'ont want to download fanart with artwork downloader, i use Ember for this.

One precision, i tried Aeon Madnox theme and i have no problem with Discart on local files only with MQ6.
(2015-09-09, 14:36)belloun Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 14:26)the_bo Wrote: Have u discart enabled in the movie settings of artwork downloader?

Hi, all my option are Off for use my local files, i d'ont want to download fanart with artwork downloader, i use Ember for this.

One precision, i tried Aeon Madnox theme and i have no problem with Discart on local files only with MQ6.

If you enable discart in artwork downloader as long as you have the disc.PNG image and local files selected then it shouldn't download the disc from the internet.

You could test it on a single movie first before scanning all of library.

Ensure each movie is in a separate folder

Good luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discart MQ6 with Amber media manager0