Req some features i think that will be great to have
hello!
im new here in this forum, so first of all hi Smile
before ill start talking, i have to apologize for my bad english... so... sorry...
ok, so i started to use kore now, and its awsome, but i think there are some things that can make it much better.
1. i think it would be great if there will be a widget of kore, or even better, a widget for the notification bar or the lock screen. i find it a bit annoying that if i close the app or lock my phone, i have to open it again. i know its not much, but its still ithink that it would be much more easy if i could do the "regular" stuff (like pause, play, use the arrows and things like that) directly from my lock screen and notification bar, or even from my home screen.
2. another thing i found missing in kore is the option to toggle between screen sizes (i mean from 4:3 to 16:9 and this stuff. to those who use xbox controller as a remote, this is what you can do with LB hahaha). personally, i use this a lot, and it woild be great to have this in kore

other than that i find this app not less than amazing! thanks for all the hard work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some features i think that will be great to have0