Sunmenu will not display
Hello;

Many times in kodi, the submenus will not display. If I go into tvshows and then back out the submenu will appear again.

I am not sure exactly how to recreate the issue but I see the problem often.
Working perfectly fine on my testsetups.

Try to provide a little mor einfo about your setup/situation:

- What skin version ?
- What Kodi version ?
- Any specific skin settings like auto show submenu or what homescreen ?

The skin has so many options I cannot guess what your settings might be. Please provide as much info as you can in order to get proper support for your issue.
Latest beta skin and 15.2 for Kodi.

Yes I have auto show for submenus. There is somewhere in the navigation where I'll get caught in a spot where the submenues are suddenly not there. Navigating into movies or tv shows and then back out brings the submenus back.
Using mouse or keyboard/remote to navigate ?
touch/mouse support enabled in the skin settings or not ?

What homescreen are you using? Just the Titan tiles ?
Using keyboard or airmouse remote. Touch mouse support I must have enabled for some of my remote buttons to function properly.

I am using the single row Titan tiles for homescreen.
I can't reproduce. Can you try to repoduce the error yourself and tell me exactly when it happens? So what did you do to make the issue arrise...
Next time I see this issue I will report back.
OK, If you find anything let me know.
http://www.xbmclogs.com/pqoq6gcdp

On fresh install last back to home and no submenus and not even showing down arrow to indicate there is a submenu available.
And you checked in the skin settings that there actually is a submenu ? Does it happen on all menu items ?
If I navigate into tv shows main menu item or movies main menu item, then back out, the submenus appear again.

I just noticed sometimes when I back out of recently added screen back to the main menu, it sometimes allows me to go back further one more time, then this time the submenus are gone.

It's maybe happening when kodi detects more than just one back, maybe I hit it a couple times.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sunmenu will not display0