Release Yet Anther Torrent Player - a video torrent player and a simple torrent client.
(2016-02-09, 19:31)john3voltas Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 12:35)Roman_V_M Wrote: I think you should better describe your use case. Generally, .torrent files are added almost instantaneously but processing a magnet link takes some time. As for starting download, it depends on how fast a torrent pick up peers and how fast those peers are.
I think I'll make a short video and post it here.
It's strange because usually I can get peers in a matter of 10 seconds. Are they ready to start sharing with me? Well, on acestreams, they are very quick on start sharing...

Well, YATP is not Acestream, and I have no control over libtorrent internal working. But on my Android tablet streaming it started rather quickly, usually within a minute.

Quote:
(2016-02-08, 12:35)Roman_V_M Wrote: Again, you need to better describe your use case, because there are several ways to add a torrent in YATP. This may be possible, but I will won't add any features that facilitate torrent hit-and-running, that is downloading without proper seeding (the thing I didn't like in Pulsar).
It doesn't matter which way I am adding the torrent. Usually I do it on the web ui. It would be great if after adding the torrent it would put it on pause so that it would only start downloading the content after I unpause the torrent. That's because I only have 8GB on sdcard Sad
Usually I watch the movie and let it be on the sdcard seeding for at least 2 or 3 days. But when I want to watch another movie I have to delete the previous one...

I'll see what can be done. Technically, the necessary option is there, it just needs to be made available to a user.
You may have noticed that for the last several days YATP have been auto-updated several times. Those updates, except the last 3.1.20, do not have any changes at all. I've simply tested Travis CI system for automated deployment of my addons. But in the last update 3.1.20 I have fixed (hopefully) the bug with unicode filenames on Windows and Linux. This means that torrents that include files with non-ASCII filenames (e.g. Cyrillic) can be played correctly.
Good morning, I would like to thank the plugin it is Wonderful. I wonder who here this fazeno one plojeto using as a base this plugin? I wonder if some of you could help my'm trying to change the web interface to be able to list some movies api the net and thus the browser can select the movie you'll want to watch the kodi
Thanks. I set the download folder but still unable to see the download file but the movies started playing.
(2016-09-20, 12:58)express2016 Wrote: Thanks. I set the download folder but still unable to see the download file but the movies started playing.

I was noticing the same "issue".I suppose that the downlaod folder is used only once the file has been completely downloaded...before its completition, a temporary directory inside the addon folder is used (I don't rememebr exactly which one...). So it would be nice to be able to set also the temporary folder too (uTorrent, for example, has this possibility). This would be helpful when having Kodi installed on a SSD (with Windows) and all the multimedia files are on another HD: I would avoid as much as possible to write on the SSD so that temporary and download folder should stay both on the HD.

Having said that, YATP is my preferred solution for torrents!!!!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
There is no such thing as "temporary" folder. The files are downloaded to their final destination. Currently, your need to restart Kodi after changing the download directory, but I think I need to change that.
(2016-09-21, 16:44)Roman_V_M Wrote: There is no such thing as "temporary" folder. The files are downloaded to their final destination. Currently, your need to restart Kodi after changing the download directory, but I think I need to change that.

Thanks a lot Roman for you answer. In fact I was just guessing the behaviour...may be I have just missed to restart Kodi after changing the download path.

Cheers!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
I have fixed that. Now you don't need to restart Kodi after changing download folder.
(2016-09-24, 16:06)Roman_V_M Wrote: I have fixed that. Now you don't need to restart Kodi after changing download folder.

Thanks a lot Roman! I'm going to try it as soon as possible!
Thanks. I am unable to exit the KODI application if YATP enabled. I need to close it from Task Manager.

If YATP disabled then there is no problem for Exit the KODI. Please fix the issue.
(2016-09-26, 08:23)express2016 Wrote: Thanks. I am unable to exit the KODI application if YATP enabled. I need to close it from Task Manager.

If YATP disabled then there is no problem for Exit the KODI. Please fix the issue.

I cannot reproduce this issue. YATP server is designed to shut-down on Kodi exit.
Just looking into switching from quasar to yatp.

one question: are you planning any library integration features? i have season 1 to 4 of a tv show, i'd like 5 onwards integrated using an addon like yours avoiding duplicates.

any suggestions?
(2016-12-28, 16:03)kingdingaling Wrote: Just looking into switching from quasar to yatp.

one question: are you planning any library integration features? i have season 1 to 4 of a tv show, i'd like 5 onwards integrated using an addon like yours avoiding duplicates.

any suggestions?

YATP is not tied to any specific content type, like movies or TV shows. So library integration does not make any sense for it.
Anyone have this working on Android, specifically an Nvidia Shield (Arm) or Nexus Player (x86)? Thanks.
The script.moudle.libtorrent library used by YATP includes binaries for Android ARM and x86. However, because of broken import mechanism in Kodi on Android and the limitations of Android platform itself correct work on a specific configuration is not guaranteed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Anther Torrent Player - a video torrent player and a simple torrent client.0