YouTube Sorting
When in the YouTube addon, in My Subscriptions, could you make it an option to sort by date?
Currently it just throws up all the videos in a seemingly random order, and there's no way to catch up on everything.

The theme is fantastic though, that's the only problem I've had. It's the first one to make me switch from Aeon MQ in a while.
The default sort option and the Year option both sort by date already for me.
Here are the only options I have for sorting.

Link to full screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/kjqjI

None of the options put them in date order.
This would be a feature request for the YouTube addon as the skin has no influence over this.
BTW: I think that when you sort on episode it should be sorted by date...
Episode tries to put it in a weird alphabetical order, and if there is a number in the title it uses that as an episode number. So that's all over the place.

I've had this problem on no other skin though. I've been using Aeon MQ and others for years and they all have a sort by date option. That's why it was weird when switching to this skin, it's just gone.
That sort options button is presented by Kodi, not the skin. It will list all available sort options.
Take a look at the movie library, you'll see that you will be able to sort on date.
This is definitely a YouTube errror/request...
I messed around with some other areas in the YouTube addon, and now it seems to be sorted by date. The sort option is set to "Listeners", so I don't understand why it's working, but it is.

It definitely works with other skins though. And anything else (movies, tv, music) allows me to sort by date. So I'm not sure what is going on.
Maybe it's just something with the YouTube app, Jarvis, and the Titan Beta all not being on the same page yet.
This is an Jarvis issue/feature.. I have seen some reports with other addons too. In Isengard there are other sortoptions listed than in Jarvis.
Be aware that Jarvis is still in Alpha stage so things like this can happen. Not all skins/addons/Kodi code is ready yet at alpha stage :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Sorting0