Newbie alert. Kodi not responding
Good morning /afternoon/ evening All

Thanks for accepting me to your forum.

I have not got my head around my DroidBOX m5 yet!
I had it working films and some channels but little success with UK football but I think that is a common issue at the moment
My main problem is when I click on Kodi from thedashboard I get a message, 'Kodi is not responding' Wait 'Yes or 'Close'. If I click 'wait' nothing happens. If I close it goes back to the dashboard and when I click on Kodi it goes through the same process.
It is stuck basically!

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Yours in hopeful anticipation

Ken
Your box is running a modified version of Kodi that comes preloaded with bootleg add-ons. We don't give support for this crap - sorry. Ask the box vendor for help.

please also read this: free content (wiki) and Banned add-ons (wiki)
Factory reset the droid box if you don't care about the preloaded crap. Probably will work better anyway. Then do a arm load of kodi from Kodi.

Or you can remove the customized Kodi, and reload with a real download from Kodi.

In either case your vendor will have instructions for flash and firmware loads. Kodi locations with android can be found in the wiki.

Userdata can be found here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Thankyou for the advice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie alert. Kodi not responding0