Grouping Addons - ie: Sports, Kids etc..
I am using a mod version of Confluence which allows for additional menu items.

I have set up menu items like "Kids Place", "Sports", "Religous" etc...

Since you are only allowed to put 7 Thumbnails of different addons, under each menu, I wanted to be able to have "Get Addons" link to more addons that are specific to that menu.

For Example, if you are under the "Kids Place" and you click "Get Addons" I want it to go to a specific group of other kids type of video content addons.
Right now when clicked it goes to a largest list of different addons I have enabled.

Is there a way to do this?
Use Super Favourites, it's in the official Kodi repo. Them create a separate favourite file for each group and the corresponding addons to said groups
Thank you I will try that today.
I installed Super Favourites and set up a few groups, "Kids Zone", "Sports Zone", and I placed different addons in each

Super Favourites
- Kids Zone
- Disney
- Nick Jr.

- Sports Zone
- ESPN
- NBA

When looking at the KODI main screen, I want to link each Menu to the different Super Favourites Group as a "Sub Menu"
I went into the sub menu settings, but I can't find how to link a sub menu to a Super Favourites Group

How can I do this?
(2015-10-05, 01:00)dotcommer Wrote: I installed Super Favourites and set up a few groups, "Kids Zone", "Sports Zone", and I placed different addons in each

Super Favourites
- Kids Zone
- Disney
- Nick Jr.

- Sports Zone
- ESPN
- NBA

When looking at the KODI main screen, I want to link each Menu to the different Super Favourites Group as a "Sub Menu"
I went into the sub menu settings, but I can't find how to link a sub menu to a Super Favourites Group

How can I do this?
What skin are you using?

Some skins don't allow creation of new menu items or sub menu items, so it may be a limitation on your skin.
(2015-10-05, 01:00)dotcommer Wrote: I installed Super Favourites and set up a few groups, "Kids Zone", "Sports Zone", and I placed different addons in each

Super Favourites
- Kids Zone
- Disney
- Nick Jr.

- Sports Zone
- ESPN
- NBA

How can I do this?

Does the skin allow linking to kodi favourites?

If so save the SF items back to kodi favourites and then link to them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grouping Addons - ie: Sports, Kids etc..0