Android kodi 15.1 does not work well on minix
Hi guys I have a problem in kodi 15.1 that I can not solve.
In the LIVE TV section, ( I enabled the addon PVR IPTV simple client), the channels appear incorrectly, as in slow motion, also when changing channels puts us a life to change.
I have tried to change the framerate fallback, in the playback, TV,settings, system, at the beginning is fine for a few seconds after it crashes all the time.
These problems there are not with the app preinstalled xbmc for minix 13.3.3, but I want to use kodi because there are more features as increase the font size. I have minix neo x8 h plus
Does anyone know how I can solve problems in kodi?
You can try the Minix specific forum for help or you could just install any version of Kodi from the official download page alongside what you already have and enjoy!

I have just done exactly this with a friend's identical box and the latest alpha 4 nightly build of V16 is working perfectly.
Also I have tried 4 nightly builds of the V16 but does not work well anyway.
it remains more time in the beginning without crashing, but then it stops equally.
(2015-10-09, 10:13)damians Wrote: Also I have tried 4 nightly builds of the V16 but does not work well anyway.
it remains more time in the beginning without crashing, but then it stops equally.

Then you definitely need to go back to your supplier. There would appear to be a problem with the firmware IMO.

I am certain that Kodi itself is not the cause of what is happening.
the problem is in kodi, in my opinion, because with xbmc for minix 13.3 preinstalled works well.
Well in that case maybe you should co-install Isengard V15.2 RC3, which in itself should be bug free.

Trialling V16 is not so sensible, I suppose, for all the reasons stated on the Kodi download page, although it works brilliantly for me on the same box as you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 15.1 does not work well on minix0