• 1(current)
Release Eunique
Introducing Eunique a brand new skin for Kodi 16 (aka Jarvis) from @badaas and myself

watch gallery

Eunique
The skin is now ready and available in the Kodi repo, the emphasis on this skin is FUN. Bright colours, access to almost everything from the Home screen.

Enjoy!

Install
Eunique is available in the Kodi repo

Requires
Kodi Jarvis

Special thanks to badaas - for working like crazy on this skin with me over the last couple of months and getting the skin to where it is now! I would also like to thank marcelveldt for creating an amazing skin helper addon that this skin uses to the extreme (and also for accepting my pull request for rotten tomatoes ratings!!) bringing features never seen before to Kodi such as Enriched live tv artwork (including live images) and many many more.

You will notice the theme is kind of block based and is aimed at being fun and bright, almost every colour/widget can be changed..and because badaas and I liked different video info screens we included both which you can flip into and out of instantly..both with a slight twist.

Any suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Donations for this skin gratefully accepted - Image
Wow... kinda blown away, really great job guys.
Wow it looks great! Will try it out tobight.
Will it be possible to intergrate genesis in the widgets on the homescreen?
Thanks guys, almost every widget can be changed to whatever you like. Have a play to see what I mean Smile
No need to install skinshortcuts manually from Git, latest is always on the emby repo ;-)
Thanks marcel I'll edit the first post Wink
nice to see you back with your own skin now Wink

going to try it later!

thx a lot for this!
Thanks dude.

There's a new version up 0.0.09 which has some changes in the extended info and pvr sections. Also for emby users it will show the picture of any additional users you add to the viewing session.

watch gallery
Hi, say for Kodi 15 (Isengard) has this cover?
(2015-10-16, 13:46)b0g0m0l Wrote: Hi, say for Kodi 15 (Isengard) has this cover?

Hi, No the skin will only work on Kodi 16 (Jarvis)
Is very promising skin Ian. Can you check the OSD when you set the delay of the subtitles is blank.
Thanks again.
hey, Looks nice, but i cant install it - depencies not met. Installed the last nightly, shouldn't it be alpha4?
Version 0.0.11 is now in the repo.

Quite a few changes in this version with the main one being the inclusion of a vertical menu with the option to set different widget aspect ratios (poster default). Other changes should fix some of the issues mentioned previously.

watch gallery
(2015-10-17, 00:08)jamesdm Wrote: Is very promising skin Ian. Can you check the OSD when you set the delay of the subtitles is blank.
Thanks again.

Hi can I have screenshot please? Hit CTRL+S or photo or w/e, thanks muchly! Big Grin
(2015-10-11, 19:19)im85288 Wrote: because badaas and I liked different video info screens we included both which you can flip into and out of instantly..both with a slight twist.

I'll just add to this, they serve different purposes as well. One is Fanart based the other Poster based. You can set a different widget on each screen. The plot on one is the metacritic review while the other is the official blurb.
One has budget infos etc, the other has studio logo, other clearart. It will remember which you prefer.
So quite handy to flip between all infos available!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3