• 138(current)
Release NHL TV™
Jeez buddy, this actually worked. What a legend! Thanks very very much.
SD streams since I've updated to Nexus. Also: no fields available in the add-on settings (Kodi 20.0 32bits on Firetsick). Anyone having those issues?
Any chance to get the 5mins game recaps back in? Are they even available through the API?
(2023-02-02, 19:43)tpaniaki Wrote: SD streams since I've updated to Nexus. Also: no fields available in the add-on settings (Kodi 20.0 32bits on Firetsick). Anyone having those issues?

My quality since the update has been very low.  I think once on windows, it got up to 720 but on my nvidia shield (my primary device) it seems to come in at 360 with the occasional brief 480.

Also, the settings in the add-on are minimal but I hadn't looked at them in ages so I didn't know if that was normal now.
For anyone still dealing with low quality streams, I found a solution elsewhere.  

What worked for me was going to the add-on, Inputstream.adaptive.  in the configuration, there's a setting 'auto determines initial bandwidth' and it by default it is enabled.  I disabled that and now have the higher quality streams again.
Is the 'auto determines initial bandwidth' option gone in the latest version? I can't find it.

The current stream quality is atrocious - 640x368... man, I miss the hd 60fps streams...
Two inputstream settings that should fix the low quality being automatically selected:
  • General > Stream Selection Type > Ask Quality
  • General > Stream Selection Type > Adaptive (default)
    • Set Minimum Bandwidth to 10000000
I find the second selection less intrusive as it will always pick the highest quality by default
Also, if there's anyone who would like to pick up development on this addon that would be great. Since they've geo-blocked nhltv from my location I haven't renewed or used the addon in over a year. It costs more that ESPN+ for me and it adds extra hurdles, so I don't plan on renewing my subscription anytime soon.
(2023-11-02, 16:40)eracknaphobia Wrote: Also, if there's anyone who would like to pick up development on this addon that would be great. Since they've geo-blocked nhltv from my location I haven't renewed or used the addon in over a year. It costs more that ESPN+ for me and it adds extra hurdles, so I don't plan on renewing my subscription anytime soon.

Just want to say thanks for this addon as I used it religiously when NHL.tv was used in the US.
@eracknaphobia -  I haven't touched the add-on in a while myself since switching over to ESPN+ - Thanks for all your help over the years keeping this addon running!
(2023-11-02, 16:37)eracknaphobia Wrote: Two inputstream settings that should fix the low quality being automatically selected:
  • General > Stream Selection Type > Ask Quality
  • General > Stream Selection Type > Adaptive (default)
    • Set Minimum Bandwidth to 10000000
I find the second selection less intrusive as it will always pick the highest quality by default
 edit: nevermind...
Hi,

I have fixed some things.
Now it shows all streams (TNT/Sportstnet/...). Bascially now it shows any stream it finds.
And somehow this version doesn't think that I am a robot on my tablet.

https://file.io/3GzoO1Fa01KB

T.
The link above isn't working.

I updated my game.py lines 48-51 into the following:

Code:

if broadcast == "AWAY":
    self.away_id = str(item["id"])
else:                
    self.home_id = str(item["id"])

Is there a downside to this? This should basically only play "AWAY" streams as away streams and everything else as a home stream, if I understand it correctly. If this is correct, I would make a PR.
(2024-01-25, 19:20)sailort Wrote: Hi,

I have fixed some things.
Now it shows all streams (TNT/Sportstnet/...). Bascially now it shows any stream it finds.
And somehow this version doesn't think that I am a robot on my tablet.

https://file.io/3GzoO1Fa01KB

T.
file been deleted
You could try this:

https://easyupload.io/os33a2

Added Arena name for every game. Hope you don't mind.

Eventually suggest where to store this. Erack maybe you could host it?
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8