• 60(current)
Release NHL TV™
Thank you for your feedback. My 2 locations are form 2 different providers here in Germany.

BTW have you forgot to upload the new version in your repo?
Thank you.
(2016-07-28, 18:27)WHamilton Wrote: Thank you for your feedback. My 2 locations are form 2 different providers here in Germany.

BTW have you forgot to upload the new version in your repo?

Ok, should be in the repo now. Thanks for the heads-up.
(2016-07-28, 18:08)WHamilton Wrote: You must change your password. If you want, then you can go back to your old passwd.

Thank you eracknaphobia for the changes.

I have a general question about NHL.tv:

Can anyone watch archived full games? With the addon it buffering after a few seconds , with a apple tv 4 only the 3,5 Mbit 30fps stream. highlights and recap works fine. I ve testet on 2 different Locations. Inet Speed 32 Mbit and 12 Mbit.

Why do I have to change my password if it currently lets me login from every other platform other than this one? it lets me log on and watch games and what not. Im a Rogers user. Im not even sure how to change my password on NHL.com because im a Rogers user.
I have no idea why my login isn't working. I just changed my Rogers username AND password. Used the new credentials to login with my web browser and also used those credentials on my phone to login to the nhl app and watch games. I use same credentials on this addon and it says to check my credentials...
ANybody else has problems with the full games? I can watch highlights, recaps or other videos without problems but the full games are laggy and buffering all the time (my connection is fine @ 100mbit). Or are the servers overloaded at the moment?
A site before, i ve posted the same problem:

Can anyone watch archived full games? With the addon it buffering after a few seconds , with a apple tv 4 only the 3,5 Mbit 30fps stream. highlights and recap works fine. I ve testet on 2 different Locations. Inet Speed 32 Mbit and 12 Mbit.

Ive checked, 2,5 Mbit Stream works fine, 3,5 Mbit mostley, 5 Mbit Stream not. On Apple TV also no 60 fps Stream.

Only full Games. Highlights work fine.

I think because is no Season. Last Year in August the was the same issue.
I hope so. Don't want to watch the games on the shitty browser plugin. (Maybe they have extra servers for the EU?).

Have you tried it on Windows 10? Or Raspberry / something else?
I use serveral Intel NUC's I5,I3, Pentium with Ubuntu mini install kodi standalone.

Since August we are in the beta Cycle of tne new kodi Version 17 with inputstream addon and DRM Support of other Service, NBA and NFL are working already with this Version of kodi, yours (MLB and NHL) don't start the Videostream. Is there a chance, that you supported thios beta Version or must we wait until 17.0 becomes final?
Any chance of getting the World Cup games on the add-on?
(2016-09-09, 03:08)Noonenos Wrote: Any chance of getting the World Cup games on the add-on?

I came here to ask the same thing.
(2016-09-09, 03:30)number1fan Wrote:
(2016-09-09, 03:08)Noonenos Wrote: Any chance of getting the World Cup games on the add-on?

Doubtful. My renewal letter for this season mentioned select preseason games would be available, but nothing about World Cup. All World Cup games will be broadcast on the various ESPN channels in the US.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
i just renewed my nhl gamecenter and it works on the web and on the nhl app. However, I cannot get it working on kodi. I hope there is an app for kodi for nhl gamecenter, I bought the season pass yesterday
(2016-09-09, 03:46)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-09-09, 03:30)number1fan Wrote:

Doubtful. My renewal letter for this season mentioned select preseason games would be available, but nothing about World Cup. All World Cup games will be broadcast on the various ESPN channels in the US.

Yeah, I see now ESPN has the rights in the US so it won't be available on NHL.TV there.

It is available in Canada through the browser and mobile devices only
i just installed the latest nhl tv app 07.27.2016, i can play last season's game and playoffs but I cannot watch the world cup of hockey game. Does anyone know why?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8