• 61(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2016-09-10, 06:16)sesame_oil Wrote: i just installed the latest nhl tv app 07.27.2016, i can play last season's game and playoffs but I cannot watch the world cup of hockey game. Does anyone know why?

I think it's because the WCOH is only available on desktop. Should be fix when seasons starts
I created a fork on GitHub that I hacked together to get World Cup games to work for me. I'm a Rogers customer in Canada, and it will only work for Roger's customers unless someone else can figure out a way to get it to work for others. You can download the ZIP here: https://github.com/OzymandiasII/plugin.v...master.zip
(2016-09-10, 19:21)OzymandiasII Wrote: I created a fork on GitHub that I hacked together to get World Cup games to work for me. I'm a Rogers customer in Canada, and it will only work for Roger's customers unless someone else can figure out a way to get it to work for others. You can download the ZIP here: https://github.com/OzymandiasII/plugin.v...master.zip

works for me too. Roger custumer.

many thanks to you. Quality is much better than chrome plugin
(2016-09-10, 19:21)OzymandiasII Wrote: I created a fork on GitHub that I hacked together to get World Cup games to work for me. I'm a Rogers customer in Canada, and it will only work for Roger's customers unless someone else can figure out a way to get it to work for others. You can download the ZIP here: https://github.com/OzymandiasII/plugin.v...master.zip

Works great for me as well, thanks Ozy!
it works for me. much appreciated.
Hey guys, I see that there is a "fork" created to get the World Cup games.

But can anyone guide me to what this is? How do I use it, how do I get it on my android box? World Cup starts tonight, any help is great!!
Thanks so much Ozzyman, this works like a dream on my iPad, much better than the official NHL app. Good job!
Sadly I'm still having issues with my HTPC install, but that appears to be carryover issue I've always had with this add on, and not as important as my iPad.

RCCS install this addon by downloading the zip file. Open Kodi and go to SETTINGS > ADDONS > INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE. then select the zip file you downloaded. Wait for kodi to say NHL installed. Go to your video addons and load it. You'll have to enter your Rogers login info for it to work. Good luck.

Boy oh boy, Team North America looks really good.
Like scottwin, I too seem to be having issues with my HTPC install, which dates back to last season. On every other platform = fine, including others on the same network. Quite frustrating, and I can't seem to figure it out. I've tried to do a complete wipe and re-install, but the errors persist. Anyone have any suggestions / common issues that might be the issue? Rogers customer + occasional VPN user, but I seem to be having issues with and without my VPN active...
I'm running windows 10, and I too had issues last season as well. Could never figure it out either. One suggestion I heard that I haven't tried was to change my Rogers user name and password. Did u try that by any chance.
Soooo, I can login no problem with that forked version in which that gentlemen uploaded but can't login at all into the original version. it won't accept my credentials at all. I can login through every other means except for this app.

edit: Rogers user

I can only seem to login with your fork. I (a Rogers customer) have never been able to login with eracknaphobia's addon), it always asks me to check my credentials. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, changing my username and password and what not and nothing. Finally with your fork I'm able to login. Will your fork let me view leafs games when the season starts?

Thanks in advance.

Nice job!
(2016-09-20, 05:31)hostilebynature Wrote: Will your fork let me view leafs games when the season starts?

Thanks in advance.

It should, for the World Cup of Hockey schedule, it is loading directly from rogers.com. However, if it stops working afterwards, it could be the NHL.com schedule page that wasn't working for you? If that happens, let me know and I can probably revise it so that it keeps using the rogers.com schedule. I kept the NHL.com schedule for all non-WCOH dates because otherwise you couldn't watch past season games.
(2016-09-20, 05:26)hostilebynature Wrote: Soooo, I can login no problem with that forked version in which that gentlemen uploaded but can't login at all into the original version. it won't accept my credentials at all. I can login through every other means except for this app.

edit: Rogers user

I had the same problem last season. I assume you accepted all the stuff on the rogers side but have you gone onto the NHL.com website and logged in there (top rights hand side)? When you log in as a Rogers customer on the NHL.com website it makes you accept a users agreement. I guess you need to do this after you get the go ahead from Rogers and for every season. Plus it needs to be done on a desktop or in desktop view if using a tablet.

Hoped this helps.
Hey guys
This worked perfectly for me all week. But just now it stopped
When I go to start a stream, it says I don't have the log in credentials to watch. I do have the credentials and it did work perfectly up until today.

Thoughts?
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8