LazyTV Skinned
I use LazyTV every day, and many times a day. LazyTV uses the default list dialog when the LazyTV "User Interface" is set to "Standard" so it doesn't look too bad. However, when "User Interface" is set to "Posters" or "Big Screen", it uses custom skins from LazyTV and they don't quite match the look.

So I decided to add LazyTV support to Arctic: Zephyr.
watch gallery

The "Posters" mode is based on the "Icons (with Extra Info)" view, and "Big Screen" mode is based on "Big Wide (with Extra Info)" view.

I tried to keep as many of the default includes as possible, but some changes had to be made. I also didn't want to overwrite any of the existing XML so upgrades to the skin would not affect this addition. LazyTV provides the ListItem variable differently so instead of using the provided includes, I had to copy xml and edit it.
Examples are:
  • "GlobalBackground" - $VAR[GlobalFanart] doesn't include the fanart for the LazyTV item and for some reason Window.IsVisible(home) returns TRUE when LazyTV is launched from the home screen
  • "Fanart_Info" - needs to be custom for the extra LazyTV info
  • "Furniture_Scrollbar" and "Furniture_Scrollbar_Horizontal" - the scrollbar xml needed different <on[back|left|right]> values
  • "Furniture_Flags" - since LazyTV's ListItem does not provide data such as video resolution, codec, or rating, I used some of the xml for the "Available/Watched/Skipped" count
  • "DialogContextMenu.xml" LazyTV provides a custom context menu
If you want to have LazyTV skinned, download and extract the contents of the zip file into the "addons/skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i" directory (there is nothing to overwrite).

Download > https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dkigwyjs8vn8d...1.zip?dl=1
Update:
[fixed] The fanart was not respecting the fanart option in Skin Settings > Background > Show fanart.
Great work! I also use the Arctic Zephyr skin and this just made integrating LazyTV into my Kodi build so much more seamless.

Thanks!
- tret
Hey zanix,

Any way to modify the header to display the Arctic Zephyr TV icon and "LazyTV" label instead of the standard header (Programs 6 Items as seen in your screenshots)?

- tret
I wanted to make this addition without modifying the skin itself and I did not find a way to do that.
I forgot where the change would need to be made and I would need to hunt the location down again.
Gotcha, no worries. Thanks for the quick reply Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV Skinned1