Black Glass Nova keeps reverting back to Kodi default screen. Help please
Black Glass Nova keeps reverting back to Kodi default screen. Help please.

Hi TGX, first of all thanks for all the great work. You do awesome work.

I purchased 4 octacore android devices for myself and my brothers. running Android 5.1.1, and running Kodi 15.1 isengard. between the 4 devices we keep running into the problem of Kodi randomly changes skin by itself to the default blue kodi screen with the bubbles. I don't quite know what the issue is. When i go back into appearance settings and change it back, everything is back to normal with addons and personal settings. If you could help that would be wonderful.

It's not life and death problem however it is quite annoying changing it back to Black glass nova.

Please advise. Thank you.

T
I've just done a quick search on Google, and many people are experiencing this issue with android devices.
I'm quite sure it's not a skin related issue (never seen on my systems - Windows, Mac, Raspberry, Linux), but something related to Kodi itself running on android and some sort of bug.
Maybe upgrading to Kodi 15.2 could solve the issue. I know Kodi 15.2 fixes a lot of bugs with android devices.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks for your quick reply.
(2015-10-21, 09:26)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I've just done a quick search on Google, and many people are experiencing this issue with android devices.
I'm quite sure it's not a skin related issue (never seen on my systems - Windows, Mac, Raspberry, Linux), but something related to Kodi itself running on android and some sort of bug.
Maybe upgrading to Kodi 15.2 could solve the issue. I know Kodi 15.2 fixes a lot of bugs with android devices.

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Massimo, how would i go about asking kodi developers directly regarding this issue?
I would start by posting you issue in the Android subforum:

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=164

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova keeps reverting back to Kodi default screen. Help please0