Archive issue of kodi on iOS 9 / Xcode 7
I've tried multiple times and multiple releases and all fail at archiving with actually singing entitlements. Choosing iOS 9 or 8 don't matter the problem seems to be dlyibs or entitlements not being signed during archive. I'm wondering if and how people were able to make a custom archive and get this working ex: ipwnstore. Is it different because they're using an enterprise account compared to a regular developer account? If and when someone is going to test and fix this issue? As it's been happening for the last month or more since iOS 9 and Xcode 7 has been released. Please help and explain the steps needed to properly archive kodi for iOS web deployment. I am a developer and I share the archive with my testers via the web. As of iOS 9 no testers nor I have been able to get the update via the web. All attempts end with a COULD JOT BE DOWNLOADED AT THIS TIME -done/retry-

After archive is successful it show in the last window before actually creating the ipa, under provisioning profile . NONE. For all file listed in the entitlements below. PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE. HOW COULD SOMEONE ELSE HAVE MADE THEIR OWN CUSTOM ARCHIVE as this has been a problem since it was out?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive issue of kodi on iOS 9 / Xcode 70