No PVR packages found in Kubuntu 15.10
Question 
I have been trying to figure out how to add any PVR to the latest Kodi on the latest Kubuntu. "sudo apt-cache search pvr" does not find anything and neither does following the directions on http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Linux. Please let me know what I am missing? Thanks.
I've got the same problem. When Ubuntu 15.10 first came out it wouldn't even find the team-xbmc/ppa in the repo. I checked yesterday and was able to find the ppa and reinstalled kodi, but I still can't find any pvr packages. sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-tvheadend-hts not found. Even tried some other PVR packages that I don't use, and it couldn't find them either
Same here on Raspbian. New install of Kodi 15.1 and tvheadend. I can install xbmx-pvr-tvheadend-hts (that's all that's there) but it makes no difference. There seems to be something wrong with the version in the Debian repository and it's propagating down the line.
I was having this problem, but the repository seems to have been updated now

Don't forget to do a "sudo apt-get update" Smile

Although, having said that - mine has been stuck at 66% for a while...

... and now it's fallen over, maybe overloaded?
Worked eventually
(2015-10-30, 19:49)robteifi Wrote: I was having this problem, but the repository seems to have been updated now

Don't forget to do a "sudo apt-get update" Smile

Thank you Robteifi for this update. I checked and now I see them! (now going to test them may be a different matter) Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR packages found in Kubuntu 15.100