compatible with Isengard
some bug fixed
studio and rating logo fixed
toggle view from top menu enabled
added a view option to toggle between one panel or split with diskart
fixed animation sequence when window open or loss of focus
added analog clock

A new view has been added ANOOBIE

to install both views just download this File & extract it into skin.aeonmq6 folder
Looks great Utopia ... will try it on the week-end Smile - thank you! Hopefully works just as well on Isengard Wink ?
Needs some tweaking to get it to work properly in Isengard:
- The view does not get listed in the Views list although you can select the view by manual selection (flicking through the enabled view);
- When using the view, the navigation is a bit hit-and-miss, sometimes the focus gets lost so you don't know where you are. Perhaps add a 'glow' (like a faint blue highlight) to the selected movie whilst navigating so if the focus is lost you still know which movie is 'pre-selected'.
- The studio logos don't appear correctly, most are just a 'shadow' (a dark grey shape) of the studio logo, no colours or details within the shape, just all grey.
- I would suggest you try to introduce the disk-art (many many users spend a lot of time getting them right and want to make sure they get used Smile ). Perhaps use the same flip technique you used to add a second glass frame next to the one you've created when you start flipping a selected movie, and make that new one flip over also, so that when you start flipping the selected movie it appears to open the glass frame as if it was a split frame and the second glass frame appears next to it with the spinning diskart inside ... that would be an absolutely fantastic visual effect and guarantee it would become a favourite view by many! Smile

Great job Utopia, a 'solid base' for what promises to become a fantastic view! Smile

Smile 
Thank you LeKodeur for your suggestions Smile
I agree with you that it needs a lot of tweaking
I'll try to fix it although it will need a lot of spare time Sad
Hi
What is the name of program u r using to Open and correct. xml Files?
You can use any text file editor (such as 'gedit' in Ubuntu), but ones that provides xml layouts are better suited, try Notepad++, it is also platform independent.
Great job Utopia.Smile
I agree with LeKodeur "a 'solid base' for what promises to become a fantastic view!" Nod
compatible with Isengard
some bug fixed
studio and rating logo fixed
toggle view from top menu enabled
I did everything as suggested, when I enabled it it doesn't work, it goes back to my previous selection. Am using Isengard 3.2.0
(2015-11-10, 03:52)Nicko86 Wrote: I did everything as suggested, when I enabled it it doesn't work, it goes back to my previous selection. Am using Isengard 3.2.0

there's no Isengard 3.2.0
Do u mean Aeon ?
(2015-11-10, 03:52)Nicko86 Wrote: I did everything as suggested, when I enabled it it doesn't work, it goes back to my previous selection. Am using Isengard 3.2.0

I think he meant Isengard with Aeon MQ 6 version 3.2.0 Smile

@Nicko86, you need to restart Kodi Smile

Thanks for the fixes @utopia, will try them this week-end ... now the 'big one', get these DiskArts in there Wink
(2015-11-10, 04:25)utopia Wrote:

there's no Isengard 3.2.0
Do u mean Aeon ?

try 2 download it again
my mistake I forget the Includes.xml file
now it's fixed
(2015-11-10, 07:20)LeKodeur Wrote:

I think he meant Isengard with Aeon MQ 6 version 3.2.0 Smile

@Nicko86, you need to restart Kodi Smile

Thanks for the fixes @utopia, will try them this week-end ... now the 'big one', get these DiskArts in there Wink

thank u LeKodeur
DiskArts is on my top to-do listSmile
(2015-11-05, 21:52)adis007 Wrote: Hi
What is the name of program u r using to Open and correct. xml Files?

I use microsoft xml editor. Free download. Works for me.
removed post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Glass & Anoobie views1