GPU for 4k tv?
Does anybody know if there is any gpu (even better for it to be an integrated gpu) that has hdmi 2.0 so that it can output 2160p @ 60hz that doesnt cost a bomb? I don't plan on gaming so all I need is a gpu or motherboard that supports hdmi 2.0 but I can't seem to find any except the nvidia 950 and above - it is above my budget. I plan to get an i3
Magic Stick Wave if this thread is true....

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245151

(2015-11-01, 10:10)xxxGODxxxs Wrote: Does anybody know if there is any gpu (even better for it to be an integrated gpu) that has hdmi 2.0 so that it can output 2160p @ 60hz that doesnt cost a bomb? I don't plan on gaming so all I need is a gpu or motherboard that supports hdmi 2.0 but I can't seem to find any except the nvidia 950 and above - it is above my budget. I plan to get an i3

nVidia Kepler and Maxwell GPUs support 4:2:0 2160@50p and 60p over legacy HDMI 1.4a connections (i.e. they deliver and HDMI 2.0 2160/50p or 60p compatible signal). However I don't know how well they integrate into Kodi yet. Otherwise (and it if you want 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 support), for an Intel GPU, you are looking at high-end cards, or a very new Skylake set-up - but beware HDMI 2.0 is optional on Skylake motherboards (they use an additional eDP to HDMI 2.0 converter on the board)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GPU for 4k tv?0