is there any way to animate a label on Focus?
I can do is on WindowOpen but not on Focus. is it not possible?
Well labels don't get focus ever so how would it animate ?
you would need to change it to a button or use the new conditional animation that animates it when somthing else gets focus because as I said labels never get focus
Jezz_X Wrote:new conditional animation that animates it when somthing else gets focus

i guess that will do it, how do I do this? and excuse my stupidness but I'm a total noob. i'm just good at graphics.
Skinning is well covered in the xbmc manual here
see
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...ine_Manual
under 'xbmc's inner workings'

to awnser your question...
find the button that must have focus when you want your animation to activate. Note the <id> of this button and use it with onfocus to activate your animation
I've have been reading the XBMC manual extensively, and it just proved that I am no programmer...

I wish there was more if a --> if(x) then(y) for these animations.

I don't get the conditionals portion as much I read the online manual, altough I am a total noob, i've only been coding for like 3 weeks.

I simply have a focused <focusedlayout> with some animation, and I'd like to fade the labels on upon focus, and off when unfocused. the only other skin I know that does that is MC360.
Labels within lists do not animate at all. It's something I've been meaning to remedy, just haven't got around to it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is there any way to animate a label on Focus?0