Everything was fine then keyboard, mouse u/s
Ok, so everything was working fine then suddenly keyboard and mouse won't respond properly.
What I mean by that is that no matter what I do, it sticks on system and i can't see mouse pointer and on my keyboard, I can press down button but nothing else works.
If I press my windows button to jump to windows desktop everything is working fine (kb and mse) but as soon as I select Kodi again, mouse cursor dissapears etc??
It's windows 10 and it was working fine the other day and NOTHING seems to have been downloaded and no settings have been changed?
McAfee has no issues and no files or attachments have been downloaded?? Am I missing something?? Something STUPID?? (as i am a man....) ?
Help, my little boy is home soon and even though he's only 6, he'll be pissed!
Thanks,
Richie
Oh come on!! Please help!!
I've even tried rolling back my Windows but NOTHING seems to have worked.
If I have kodi running and press the windows key, my desktop window pops up and the mouse pointer appears and works but as soon as I clock on kodi (to expand it) the Volume window on kodi pops up and I loose the mouse pointer and kodi just goes System and then all I can do is scroll through the system submenu below the main menu bar!
It's ALMOST like my mouse is stuck but I've tried it with a wired mouse, wireless mouse and it DOES work in windows!!?
Is there any faults that could cause kodi to think the mouse is stuck?? Maybe mouse mapping file??
I've reinstalled kodi to 15.1 but no luck! It HAD BEEN working great for weeks and NOTHING has been changed my end at all!?....
I thought kodi Community was about help but 76 views and not ONE bit of advice??
Please, my little 5yr old boy doesn't understand why i can let him watch his programme's!
Regards,

Richie.
K. The reason why you probably haven't gotten any replies, is that you literally shot gunned everyone in the face with a whole bunch of basically unhelpful information, and you stated you changed your configuration a million ways. No offense but it was like

Omg, my car is broken, and how do I eat soup without an envelope!!!!

You need to provide a debug log.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

And I thought your boy was 6? Just askin. Big Grin. Proper info and someone will get you sorted.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Everything was fine then keyboard, mouse u/s0