• 66(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2017-10-15, 07:20)sweetspike Wrote: thanks but i put in english for understanding  , i  have kodi in french. i used the link in first  page and add texture. and i have these :Image
Sorry I can't reproduce.....I'll try krypton and Leia version...both working.
Try to set content with default skin and scan library.If this work I realy don't know whats going wrong with mine mod Smile

(2017-10-16, 10:48)Holzfred Wrote: Also the Mini-EPG is not working on Channel change. How can I fix it? 
I use for Raspi 3, with standard airmouse as remote.I set all windows to work only with arrow ok and power (only this 6 button).No need to use other button.
If you think on mini epg (view)...Working for me, maybe is mess with group change button.In epg view press "m" and in top menu click button "guide" second from left.

Also working DialogPVRChannelsOSD
and DialogPVRChannelGuide
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Dear Angelinas,

Please check why the File manager is not working?

Note also the pose button does nor appear for movies, on the other hands all buttons are invisible for music?
(2017-10-16, 21:01)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-10-16, 10:48)Holzfred Wrote: Also the Mini-EPG is not working on Channel change. How can I fix it? 

Hi An

Hi Angelinas,

what I mean is following

In other skins and I remember in MQ 6 with Kodi 16 I can see before the channel is changing the EPG from the viewed channel. With Prg-UP or UP I see the Information for the next channel a while. In the actual view I see nothing. 
Hope you understand what I mean...
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
thnak you angelinas... it's work with other skin : confluence, estouchy... aeon mq 7 (!)
 so i do it with confluence and after add sources, i be back  to aeon mq6....
i have the same trouble with the shield tv and the  pc... 
i try to add the original skin + texture with 7zip or winrar...
is there a link for this  custom skin ?
Hi again,

how can I change artwork view in fullscreen music playback. I allways see 6 little pictures in pan and scan. Can I change it, so I can see the fanart each picture in full resolution?

Bad english, I know :-)

Uwe
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
(2017-10-17, 12:20)Holzfred Wrote: In other skins and I remember in MQ 6 with Kodi 16 I can see before the channel is changing the EPG from the viewed channel. With Prg-UP or UP I see the Information for the next channel a while. In the actual view I see nothing. 
Hope you understand what I mean...

Now I see .....Will try to add in next update, for git version Leia Smile
(2017-10-17, 17:03)Holzfred Wrote: How can I change artwork view in fullscreen music playback. I allways see 6 little pictures in pan and scan. Can I change it, so I can see the fanart each picture in full resolution?

Install addon ArtistSlideshow...images will populated with artist image.
If you want to change Background press "m" ,find in player bar "settings", press and from menu chose art for background.
In that menu can chose style for music visualisation (have 6 different)
Dear Angelinas,

How to change the standard weather icon by the animated one?
(2017-10-17, 21:39)arzaz Wrote: Dear Angelinas,

@Holzfred
I add PVR Overlay dialog (for changing channel from full screen with arrow or remote button "up" "down"), please test Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...e887e9e2f8

(2017-10-18, 22:07)Angelinas Wrote: I add PVR Overlay dialog (for changing channel from full screen with arrow or remote button "up" "down"), please test Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...e887e9e2f8

Hello Angelinas,

thank you, it works perfect. 

Uwe
Dear Angelinas

How to delete the visualisation when playing music?
For info i have chosen no visualisation, but unfortunately still there when playing music?
If you visualisation turn off from home menu, that is button only for home window.
You can use style 6 this view doesent have visualisation.
In full screen need to chose background without "+ viewing"....that is for turn off vis in music part in full screen.
press "m", chose button settings and you can set all for music full screen.
Like in this image.

(2017-10-18, 22:07)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-10-17, 21:39)arzaz Wrote: Dear Angelinas,

Dear Angelinas,

Weather icon animated and MQ6 Extrapack are well downloaded, but no chance to see tha animated icon? What's wrong 
Please your help
Good Morning,

I think this is not a specific MQ6 Problem, but I hope to find answers here.

yesterday I have to repair my SQL Movie DB. After that all Movies I found in Movies with the most of Pictures and Informations. After that all Movies lost the CdArt-View. I have to set it up manual.

In each Movie-Folder I have stored two files for cdart like moviename-cdart.png and cdart.png. My artworkdownloader have to download lokal files first and all pictures are enabled. What is my Problem. Have somebody a link to find the solution? Thanks anybody...

Uwe
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2626694
Need to change Artwork Downloader as @JohnyBee describe.

Need to change names of your discArt in movie folder.Insted "cdart.png" use "disc.png"
http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
But with this Mod doesen't have to download Art, all art provide SHS.See on images when view library without full Art "Right view" show missing Art (DiskArt,ClearArt,ClearLogo).

Same view (without Art in library)
Skin without SHS

Mod with SHS
Am i missing it but i do not see a check mark or anything shown for watched movie or episodes? I just upgraded to Leia so am using this mod because I like right list views with discs. Thanks
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16