• 17(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Awesome work Angelinas, skin is much snappier now. However, you missed out an <includes> tag in MyMusicVisualisation.xml

In view three in full screen, my default disk wasn't spinning. As soon as the helper found cd-art, it started to turn.

PHP Code:
<control type="image" id="5604"

at line 567 needs the following adding after it
PHP Code:
<include>Animation_CDart</include> 

to get it to spin when there is no art.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Great Mod, Congratulations.
Weather issue, Updated github 9 Widgets and reset, as you can see missing menu (Set Path for icon) you have to hit a specific path because work ?

escapes some step ?
(2016-03-15, 10:59)black_eagle Wrote: In view three in full screen, my default disk wasn't spinning. As soon as the helper found cd-art, it started to turn.
I'll fixed tonight,Tnx for report

(2016-03-15, 13:19)gotham_x Wrote: Weather issue, Updated github 9 Widgets and reset, as you can see missing menu (Set Path for icon) you have to hit a specific path because work ?
OK this is issue ,if you dont have animated icon(extra), button for this is not visible(I will fix on github and add support for language for button label).
Now you can just delete visible condition for them.
IncludesMenuCustom.xml row 5571
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather) + !Skin.HasSetting(weathericons)</visible>
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)</visible>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas
The original Aeon MQ6 for Kodi 15 has also problems with not saving settings on openelec systems.
So, i think the problem is the original code from MarcosQui.
MQ5 Mod has no problems.
(2016-03-15, 17:11)cd-r Wrote: @Angelinas
The original Aeon MQ6 for Kodi 15 has also problems with not saving settings on openelec systems.
So, i think the problem is the original code from MarcosQui.
MQ5 Mod has no problems.
Now I watch and find wrong settings...
string have wrong label
Code:
<setting id="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets" type="string"></setting>
i think that is issue,that produce error for saving setting.xml...
i change and You test is that help Smile
Great, i wait for your change

edit:
In an other jarvis skin is the label the same, but this skin works.
I'm using this version with Jarvis & Cyrillic font on W10.

At the moment the remaining time of the track is not shown and the artist name is too big, I know I could change the font and they will show but I prefer Cyrillic, which xml file and lines of code do I need to alter to reduce the font sizes in my image.

Hey! Great work on the mod. Just one small issue. The lyrics plugin doesn't display in the firescreen visualization no matter what layout you choose.

However the fix is simple you just need to add tag to the includes.xml file in the 720p folder.

Code:
<include file="IncludesLyrics.xml"/>

Just put that somewhere after the includes tag and you should be good to go.
(2016-03-15, 18:19)cd-r Wrote: Great, i wait for your change

edit:
In an other jarvis skin is the label the same, but this skin works.
I little experiment and test some thing...
Isue with this skin is that AeonMQ6 write file in cache not directly in file settings.xml.
Skin write file when you exit or change skin.Openelec when you exit have trouble when hit shutdown button(maybe is solution for disable hardwer ascelation or simular didnt testing that),and dont write from cache to file your changes....my suggestion to you when you set some thing just try change skin to some other skin and all your settings will be saved in file setting.xml,then refuse changing .Then hit shudown from aeonmq.
In next start of kodi all your settings be there.
Note: if you dont change in settings,dont have to shoutdown like I describe.
try and write does this help,In Other skin when Open that file in editor all my changesd to that skin is writen in file "on Fly",only this skin have isue...I will try to figuritout...but it's to complicated(must find help from Marcos to resolve this,mq 7 have that isue too)
(2016-03-16, 22:22)Jay La Funk Wrote: I'm using this version with Jarvis & Cyrillic font on W10.

At the moment the remaining time of the track is not shown and the artist name is too big, I know I could change the font and they will show but I prefer Cyrillic, which xml file and lines of code do I need to alter to reduce the font sizes in my image.

Try to use for cyrillc font Arial, I think better for this font size.All working like for cyrillic.
(2016-03-17, 11:58)nerachnaku Wrote: Hey! Great work on the mod. Just one small issue. The lyrics plugin doesn't display in the firescreen visualization no matter what layout you choose.

However the fix is simple you just need to add tag to the includes.xml file in the 720p folder.

Code:
<include file="IncludesLyrics.xml"/>

Just put that somewhere after the includes tag and you should be good to go.
That was fixed in github no.5.1
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...e016034f0a
@Angelinas

Great thanks, works correct, perfect.Big Grin
Great mod,thanks.
Any chance adding the missing word 'MOVIES' in main menu library items ?
and making O ,Codec Info, much bigger?
I'm getting an error installing this mod: "The dependencie om xbmc.python 2.25.0 could not be satisfied".

I'm on Jarvis 16.1 RC1.
after install no new library update and the widget recent added movies don,t show new movies

in file home xml error add line 819 colum 119 not well formed invalid token ?

use latest git
(2016-03-18, 17:59)subzero78 Wrote: after install no new library update and the widget recent added movies don,t show new movies

use latest git
Are you install script.skin.helper.service ?.....

And you use isengard ,jarvis,,...if you use krypton....better dont install this skin
(2016-03-18, 19:08)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-18, 17:59)subzero78 Wrote: after install no new library update and the widget recent added movies don,t show new movies

use latest git
Are you install script.skin.helper.service ?.....
yes
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16