Android Please help with external USB HDD
Question 
Please can You help me ?? i just need simple add new video source from external USB HDD

My hard drive is visible, and named "sda1", but it doesn't appear after selecting the "add videos" option.

ADD VIDEOS > ADD VIDEO SOURCE > BROWSE > but cant find external usb hdd here

( external storage at screenshot is only internal memory of android box Sad )
Go through root filesystems
Go where? In mnt is no usb Sad
Go to root filesystem, then: storage, then: external_storage, then: sda1, then: file_folder_where_your_stuff_is_stored and you'll end up with a path like:

/storage/external_storage/sda1/foldername in the dialog where you add the sources.

I would suggest separate file structures for TVShows and Movies in your external storage's root. For TVShows a path like: /storage/external_storage/sda1/TVShows might be desired, and something like /storage/external_storage/sda1/Movies is handy. This way when you add them as sources you can tell KODI that TV Show episodes are to be scraped for in TVShows and Movie data is to be collected in Movies and the information for each episode/movie will be updated as each folder is scraped and meta data based on the file names is retrieved via your internet connection.

Lastly, don't be afraid to scroll down and experiment a bit just because you can't immediately find the thing you're looking for in KODI or Android. There's a lot to look at, take your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help with external USB HDD0