Storage full?
Hi,

I'm running Kodi on OpenElec on a Raspberry Pi2. I've set it up to have the SD card as the system files with a 32GB memory stick as the main storage for Kodi.

I installed the Aeon MQ6 skin and the widget on the System tab seems to show that the memory stick is full.

I keep very little on the storage, TV programs, films, music are kept on a remote PC which Kodi accesses.

So I'm surprised that the storage is full, is there any way I can check this? Also, what happens when its full? What functionality do I lose?

Thanks.
(2015-11-22, 11:57)archie456 Wrote: Hi,

I'm running Kodi on OpenElec on a Raspberry Pi2. I've set it up to have the SD card as the system files with a 32GB memory stick as the main storage for Kodi.

How did you do this?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I used a guide similar to this one (I can't seem to find the one I used)

http://www.noobsandnerds.com/forums/inde...opic=137.0

I set up my Raspberry Pi1 like this because it stopped SD card corruption and also read files faster (apparently the Rpi1 cannot read and write files at the same time).

I'm not sure if these issues have been overcome with the Raspberry Pi2, but as my previous setup used a memory stick I did the same for the Rpi2.

The system is rock solid.

... I just need to work out if the USB stick is full (its EXT4 and so I cannot plug it into Windows to check).
OK, worked it out now - DF command.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Storage full?0