How to disable auto play next
Photo 
I have the play next video automatically set to off yet it still auto plays the next video

<setting id="autoplay" value="false" />
<setting id="autoplay_library" value="false" />

Are you selecting a file and choosing play from here on context menu?
From the Home Screen I select TV shows and then the TV Series I want then play and at the end of the show it wants to play the next show in the series automatically. I don;t want Kodi to do that.
What do you have for 'default play action'?
(2015-11-23, 22:17)Kib Wrote: What do you have for 'default play action'?

That I do not know. How do I check?
idk if Kib meant Settings/Videos#File_lists (wiki) if it is that doesnt seem related.
(2015-11-23, 23:02)un1versal Wrote: idk if Kib meant Settings/Videos#File_lists (wiki) if it is that doesnt seem related.

I changed that setting but it still auto plays the next video maybe a bug in Kodi?
Its time you post a Debug Log that shows this happening.
This also started to happen to me two weeks ago. And I don't know why. I have Isengard 15.2 for Windows, and I didn't install anything for weeks. I tried with different skins with the same result. If I "check" and inmediately "uncheck" the "play next" setting, it works as spected, without playing automatically. But If I close Kodi, after starting it, it plays the next episode, and the setting is unchecked...
(2015-11-24, 21:36)soflip Wrote: This also started to happen to me two weeks ago. And I don't know why. I have Isengard 15.2 for Windows, and I didn't install anything for weeks. I tried with different skins with the same result. If I "check" and inmediately "uncheck" the "play next" setting, it works as spected, without playing automatically. But If I close Kodi, after starting it, it plays the next episode, and the setting is unchecked...

So this confirms it is not isolated to Linux since you are using windows
I solved the problem uninstalling this addon "Next Up Notifications" that was installed by AEON MQ
Fix soflip thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to disable auto play next0