Holiday Theme
Would you be interested in adding a holiday theme to Titan? The Holiday Snowfall theme in Amber was a nice option to have around the holidays that my family really enjoyed having available.

You can create a theme yourself with the skin ;-)

Or do you want to have some snow effect on top of the existing backgrounds ?
(2015-11-28, 02:09)marcelveldt Wrote: Or do you want to have some snow effect on top of the existing backgrounds ?
This! Just a simple snow affect over existing backgrounds would be a nice option to have during the holiday season.
OK, mgonzales has contributed both a holiday theme and a snow effect for the skin to me. I will publish this on next skin update.
Thanks to @mgonzales for providing the holiday snow affect and @marcelveldt for implementing it on Titan/Jarvis. Looks really cool.

(2015-12-06, 06:14)mjbxx Wrote: Thanks to @mgonzales for providing the holiday snow affect and @marcelveldt for implementing it on Titan/Jarvis. Looks really cool.

You're welcome - note the advanced option to enable the effect to other parts of the skin besides just the home screen.

A "color theme" for the holidays is also available in the latest updates of the skin.

Finally, I posted in another thread some Kodi holiday themed backgrounds you may like.

Enjoy!

Happy Holidays,

Mario
Kodi Holiday Backgrounds
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=250434
Oh and I made 4 new busy spinners with a holiday theme that are also available in the latest skin betas....

Nice job man Feels like Christmas already Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-07, 05:22)mgonzales Wrote: Oh and I made 4 new busy spinners with a holiday theme that are also available in the latest skin betas....
Went with the snowflake busy animation spinner and really like it. Thanks for contributing. And it always amazes me about the seemingly endless possibilities that @marcelvelt through Titan provides to the user base.
Is the holiday theme on 3.6 Titan for Jarvis only? Was just thinking I'll miss this from Amber this year, but would rather not jump to Jarvis until it's released (shared MySQL library always makes upgrades a right PITA)
(2015-12-07, 23:31)tredman Wrote: Is the holiday theme on 3.6 Titan for Jarvis only? Was just thinking I'll miss this from Amber this year, but would rather not jump to Jarvis until it's released (shared MySQL library always makes upgrades a right PITA)
Fairly certain all new updates will be for Jarvis Beta only. Maybe @marcelveldt can provide the holiday theme to Isengard in the spirit of the upcoming holidays. BTW, Jarvis Beta is rock solid in performance now and there are no known issues I know of that would hinder a successfull update from Isengard.
(2015-12-07, 23:51)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 23:31)tredman Wrote: Is the holiday theme on 3.6 Titan for Jarvis only? Was just thinking I'll miss this from Amber this year, but would rather not jump to Jarvis until it's released (shared MySQL library always makes upgrades a right PITA)
Fairly certain all new updates will be for Jarvis Beta only. Maybe @marcelveldt can provide the holiday theme to Isengard in the spirit of the upcoming holidays. BTW, Jarvis Beta is rock solid in performance now and there are no known issues I know of that would hinder a successfull update from Isengard.

Thanks I thought that may be the case, might have to bite the bullet I suppose (last time I had to manually firk around in my sql db to fix a broken beta upgrade, so am slightly nervous..!)
(2015-12-07, 23:53)tredman Wrote: Thanks I thought that may be the case, might have to bite the bullet I suppose (last time I had to manually firk around in my sql db to fix a broken beta upgrade, so am slightly nervous..!)
Just be sure to do a full backup of userdata so you do not lose your Kodi settings.
(2015-12-07, 23:57)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 23:53)tredman Wrote: Thanks I thought that may be the case, might have to bite the bullet I suppose (last time I had to manually firk around in my sql db to fix a broken beta upgrade, so am slightly nervous..!)
Just be sure to do a full backup of userdata so you do not lose your Kodi settings.

I'm not bothered about settings, just my library - been running the same shared library since Camelot I think!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Theme0