Cinemagraph wallpapers
I have installed Jarvis beta 2 and I have created a custom theme. I wanted to use some cinemagraph wallpapers and thought all i needed was the gifs in the right folder and I'd be away, I have only put gifs in the folder and it shows nothing - am I missing something?
@ajerazzor, work ok, I use here, you need create theme with correct name for each category and put images inside, go to settings, skin settings, themes, my theme option and set path for folder with your theme.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi my theme is working fine but I want to get animated gods for backgrounds working. If I put gifs in the folder they don't work. If I select a single image for a screen I can't pick gifs
Are those gifs from a network device? if so, it doesnt work, you have to put them local
No they are local
I think it must be something on my system as it have tried a poster.gif on a movie and that shows up but doesn't animate.

Is there some specifics needed for the gif.?

Does someone have a known working gif they can link for me
You need to set the art manually. Select movie or video info then get thumb, then poster and browse to gif file
Do same for background but use fan art instead of poster.
yes thats what i did for the poster art but it doesn't animate the gif, it just shows the "first frame"
I have somewhat the same problem. I have one gif saved which I want to use on the weather menu. In the MQ6 weather settings, I have changed the background path to the gif but its simply shows a static image. I have tried following various posts but cannot see what I may be missing..
(2015-11-29, 21:48)shenga Wrote: I have somewhat the same problem. I have one gif saved which I want to use on the weather menu. In the MQ6 weather settings, I have changed the background path to the gif but its simply shows a static image. I have tried following various posts but cannot see what I may be missing..

same -no matter what it seems a static image - with backgrounds of "movies" etc they wont even load that.

what are we missing?
Only work Kodi Jarvis, Beta 2 or more new.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Yep, Kodi Jarvis is key here. Just updated to the latest Milhouse build and now it works but it doesn't save it. Every time i reboot, it reverts back to the old background.,
I'm running beta 2 but on Ubuntu - I read in some other threads it doesn't support over Smb (I assume nfs the same). But I have all images local

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinemagraph wallpapers1