Win Windows Services Failed
I have recently installed the Kodi software and ever since installed it I keep getting the error message "windows services has failed to start" and I also get a padlock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and I cannot get on the Internet (Chrome). Once I uninstall the software the problem goes away. Is there a reason for this? Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for this?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Confused
I have googled that error message but can't find any reference to it. Where did you download your Kodi version?
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
The first time I downloaded it was from a random site, then I had the problems so I uninstalled it and the problems went away, So I came to this site a downloaded the latest version and again I got the same problems and again I uninstalled it and yet again the problems went away. Any Ideas?
On which site did you get it the first time, and was it bundled with any other software, if it was there might be some else lurking in the background that triggers the problem. It might be advisable to do a quick virus scan.
Does it say anything if you click or right click on the lock icon?
To be honest I can't really remember what site I got it off, I think it was maybe the Droidbox site but I know for certain that it was only the standard install with nothing else added on to it.

I have already ran multiple scans with Norton as well as Malware Bytes and nothing was found apart from some Tracking cookies.

The only thing that happens when I click on the Padlock is that it disappears and I still can't get on Google Chrome. I have also checked the event logs and it shows the Windows Management Services has failed but it doesn't seem to have a fix or any real information on what's gone wrong.

This is really annoying now as I don't know whether it's the Kodi software causing this Service failure or if there is something else in the background that's causing the Error.

Any Ideas?
The only source you should download Kodi from is this website. Perhaps there are a number of mirrors that are OK but sites like droidbox might offer "changed" versions packed with all kinds of goodies (or badies(.
Since you installed that version first I recommend removing everything Kodi related first, including the Userdata folder. Only when everything is removed you can re-install Kodi again and make sure it's the current version from this website. Hopefully that will cure the problem.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks for the advice I'll give it a go and see what happens.

On another note, a friend of mine has the T7 Android box (kodi box) and has the same problems that I do. Any ideas what that could be?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Services Failed0