Please include: The BEST Movie View !!!
Please include the following movie view on the default skin which comes from the "mimic" skin.
It provides a thumbnail view + info ("InfoWall"). The thumbnails scroll vertically and the info appears according to the highlighted thumbnail.

The only reason I'm using mimic skin is this view, otherwise I like the default skin better.
It is the most informative and visually appealing movie view I've found.

ALSO: Please include rating sorting (again, it is provided in mimic).

I would also like to have a custom sorting eg true 3D movies, vs fake ones, by custom marking the movies (like the green "watched" mark).

These are very personal preferences.
Confluence is confluence, not a custom skin spinoff.
I wouldn't hold my breath for this to happen.
I think your best bet is to stick to this mimic skin or write a custom skin yourself.
Just my estimation, though.
Good luck anyway..!
Is there another view that combines a multiple thumbnail view + screenshot + simultaneous extensive info + not making you motion dizzy while you browse your large movie collection? I have tried many and all fail to provide the same amount of cover + text information + usability. This is an objective truth, not just my personal preference.

I don't have the time to make my own custom skin, but I might do it if in the future.
Thanks.
I've planned to make a smilar viewtype based on my 3x9 Wall View:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892

There's no ETA yet, since i still have the Jarvis version of the skin in front of me.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2015-12-21, 20:06)axbmcuser Wrote: I've planned to make a smilar viewtype based on my 3x9 Wall View:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892

There's no ETA yet, since i still have the Jarvis version of the skin in front of me.
If you plan to add movie info & screenshot along with the cover thumbnails, I'm looking forward to it!
Excellent idea.... Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please include: The BEST Movie View !!!1