Need info on MXiii 4k
I am very new to all of this, the forum, kodi and android boxes so if I'm asking a wrong question or in the wrong place please excuse me and delete/move this post. I just bought a MXiii 4k and there was nothing in the tiny little user manual about how to do some things I would like to do. The box has a a/v port and comes with an AV cable so I thought I could use that to record some stuff on a DVD recorder to give to friends. When I connect the box/cable to the DVD recorder there is no signal/input seen by the recorder- same when I connect the cable to the comp video ports on my tv. It just says no input found. Can you not use the AV port/cable to record? The box also has 2 usb ports - can you attach a USB hard drive and record to that? I don't see any option in the software so do you need an app to do that? These maybe stupid questions but there's so little documentation that came with the box and googling for a user guide or manual hasn't found anything. I also searched this forum but nothing came up on this subject. So if anyone has any suggestions or can tell me where I can get detailed user guide for the box I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Ask whoever you bought the box off. This is a forum for Kodi, not random hardware support for boxes that may happen to have it installed.

Kodi doesn't provide any of the functionality you describe.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry, have not used this forum before. The other fta and computer forums i use are pretty good when it comes to this kind of help. Place i bought it is closed until Jan 2. Tried calling other places but no one knows or too busy to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need info on MXiii 4k0