v15 Live TV channels
Hi Experts,

I would like to know what is the best add-ons or source to watch local tv channels in USA and Canada? Also, is there a way to control any tv boxes using iPhone 6?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Courageous
Moved to video add-ons.

For remote controls, look in the supplementary tools section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Use a HD Homerun with an antenna or cable subscription.
There are very,very few legal live streams.
Please see:Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
Thank you for sharing this link. I didn't know about this, i'm new here in this forum Smile

I will be careful not to mention the blacklisted add-ons.

(2015-12-30, 13:17)learningit Wrote: Use a HD Homerun with an antenna or cable subscription.
There are very,very few legal live streams.
Please see:Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
(2015-12-29, 20:33)Courageous Wrote: Hi Experts,

I would like to know what is the best add-ons or source to watch local tv channels in USA and Canada? Also, is there a way to control any tv boxes using iPhone 6?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Courageous

Not sure why they didn't tell you USTVnow addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
I have free account from USTVNow, but i'm looking other tv channels.
(2015-12-30, 18:50)Courageous Wrote: I have free account from USTVNow, but i'm looking other tv channels.

As they said above this forum is all LEGAL nothing shading goes on here. You need to find another forum that allows that. But not here. Google is your friend Smile
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
And if you do, bear in mind you're contributing to the destruction of Kodi's reputation, increasing the risk of other app stores doing an Amazon and kicking Kodi out, and generally stabbing the foundation and the devs in the back.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV channels0