new windows install
I am loading Kodi for the first time on my PC. I have downloaded and installed and everything went fine. My issue is the home screen of Kodi, it's skipping. The text scrolling along the bottom of the screen will move for a second, then stop, then move again... over and over like that. When the text is stopped I can't move my mouse pointer either. i left it for 30 min to see if it was just updating, but came back to the same issue. I've tried both the 15.2 and the 16.0 versions and both do the same thing. I have successfully installed and run Kodi on a fire stick and fire box, but this is the first time for the PC. Any help would be appreciated.
in case it is needed, here are my system specs:

amd pentium2 x4 940 3.00 ghz
2 gb ram
windows 7 pro serv pack 1
Something is taking resources away, you need to check your debug log and see what is sapping the set-up, but in the meantime I suggest turning off RSS feeds, unless you're totally enamoured with this feature. (2 gb ram, and a bit of disk cache for graphics might explain a bunch with win7). Check your resources, cpu, gpu, and memory, and what sort of overhead?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new windows install0