All TV episodes display the same cast?
Just noticed that every episode, of every season, of every tv show displays the original cast only?

For example, season 5 of homeland shows the cast of season 1 in every season 5 episode, but neglects to show any of the actual season 5 cast.

This is the same for all seasons of all to tv shows both new and old and even after a force refresh.

Any ideas?
Just guessing you're using the TVDB scraper. I don't think TVDB separates "Cast" per season. Just an overall list. I would think it would be possible to manually create season nfo files to generate your own lists. Just a guess, I haven't tried it.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-12-31, 01:34)wgstarks Wrote: Just guessing you're using the TVDB scraper. I don't think TVDB separates "Cast" per season. Just an overall list. I would think it would be possible to manually create season nfo files to generate your own lists. Just a guess, I haven't tried it.

What do you use for tv shows?
(2015-12-31, 02:10)Edworld Wrote: What do you use for tv shows?
I use the TVDB scraper. Other than a few series' I don't have many TV shows. I just use whatever info is scraped from the site. Honestly, I think trying to manually manage a large number of shows would be a bit overwhelming even with a media manager.

Looks like season nfo's are not supported in Kodi (at least from what I see in a quick Google search). You'ld have to use episode nfo's.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Yea I use tvdb but I was almost positive that it used to show cast based on the episode. But if that's normal then it's my brain at fault not the skin or kodi Wink

Chere for the info guys Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All TV episodes display the same cast?0