Solved Icons outside screen on 1080p
Hi everyone, just started working on my own special skin.

So I took Kodi's base skin Confluence and copied that folder and renamed the skin to my name (SimpleBox). Then I changed from 720p folder to 1080p and modified Home.xml and created my own thumnail view for files to support the new 1080p. Everything that I have not yet modifed is still using Confluence stuff, thus the stuff is not yet centered for 1080p.

Everything that I have modified looks good on my computer running Win7 @1680x1050 resolution. And it looks good on my Raspberry PI 2 running OSMC connected to my test TV I have set up next to my computer, this is running 1366x768 resolution.

But then yesterday I took my R-PI up to my main TV (where it will be when skin is done) to see if the text was big enough to read from distance and @1080p resolution. when it was running in 1080p60 (says my TV) the icons (bottom right) and clock (top right, unmodified from Confluence) isn't completly visible, Why?
screen calibration?

settings > system > video output > video calibration
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Or turn off overscan on your TV.
Awesome, the overscan stuff was on. wasn't really named overscan though. Had to google it.

Thanks anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icons outside screen on 1080p0