Installation problems - PVR IPTV Simple Client
Hello everybody, I'm new with Raspberry PI2 and are 2 days that I'm working to install Kodi on it.
I need your help, I have finished ideas and attempts.

Device: Raspberri PI2
OS: I have tried Debian but after the problems I will descrive later, I install Openelec on boot.
Problem: in both case I cannot find/install the PVR IPTV Simple Client

When I enable the "live TV" on "settings section" I expect that kodi ask me to identify the disabled add-on. But it doesn't propose me anything. Also on the web, every guide shows a list of disabled add-on that it doesn't appear on my device

I thought to install with the zip file I can find on the web (pvr.iptvsimple.1.6.1.win32.zip or pvr.iptvsimple.1.9.3.win32.zip) but when I have tried to install them, the software said me that it cannot be installed!
Then I tried to install pvr.iptvsimple2 but every time I turn on the Raspberry, the add-on is disabled so the Live TV section never appear!

I had found this problem with debian and Openelec version installed.

Please help me, or suggest me the easier way to install Kodi on mi Raspberry PI2.

It's in the OpenElec repo under PVR clients.

Install it from there then enable it and you should be OK to turn on live TV in Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installation problems - PVR IPTV Simple Client0