v14 add-ons
I have just deleted my cache and , inadvertently, my defaults. I then wished to delete some add-ons but on going to settings etc to add-ons, when I clicked on this I get a blank screen!? How do I get things back to normal? Any help gratefully received.
(2016-01-02, 01:23)Ivorseye Wrote: I have just deleted my cache and , inadvertently, my defaults. I then wished to delete some add-ons but on going to settings etc to add-ons, when I clicked on this I get a blank screen!? How do I get things back to normal? Any help gratefully received.
How did you delete your cache? Ive been on a hunt on how to do that.
Deleted FROM Kodi or from the folders? Your defaults would seem that you messed with a folder you shouldn't have. If you reboot and still nothing, you'll have to either grab the file you deleted from another install and paste it back in or start with a fresh setup. We'll need more details for assistance.

2nd, there's a lot of ways to delete a lot of things. Your cache can be cleared in the settings/ depending on what you want done. Or, you can get supplemental programs that will allow for it. Of, you can manually delete stuff and hope it doesn't mess up your system.

So many options. So little information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add-ons0