trouble with SD channels
Greetings and Happy New Year
I'm having a really strange problem and I could use some advice or suggestions. I don't know what logs or system info would be relevant to post but will get them if needed.
I have 2 HDHR Primes, serverwmc and wmc on a vm. All HD channels are working very well with no buffering, FF Rew etc all work as expected. However, the SD channels are always buffering and when not buffering every few seconds the audio will cut for a spit second. I have confirmed its limited to SD by trying some channels that have both SD and HD.

When it happens I have this entry in serverwmc log WriteChunk> long interval between writes (ms): 2093 the amount of time varies and again its only on SD.

Comcast broadcast a couple of kids channels only in SD so I really would like to solve this if possible.

Can anyone offer some advice on things to look for?
Thanks!
Which hardware do you use?
You can test to activat or deactivat the hardware acceleration.
Funny you mention this.
I switched WASAPI to Direct and all the buffering and audio issues went away. Turning off acceleration messes up audio sync. Since switching the audio output device has introduced a different issue and that is shimmers when interlacing.
thx.
Thanks Heiko123. fuqit, so its working now? I can't tell from your last post.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trouble with SD channels0