Help delete System
Sad 
Can anyone help please? I have Aeon Nox installed and was in process of creating menus, I have hidden a few but went and hid System! Now I cant get back in . I do not have a keyboard, only the remote that came with my Amazon Firestick.Huh
Clear the cache and app data for kodi should do it. Not familiar with your fire stick so failing that reinstall
Xunitytalk maintenance tool may have some tools to removing your skin.
You probably can't do anything via the kodi gui.

An easyish way would be to just delete your guisettings.xml file - that would reset your skins and leave you on the default confluence skin. You could then switch to aeon nox and redo menus.
To do that you need to find the file.
In android it's normally in internal storage - something like Android/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml (might not be exact, but hunt around). I'd imagine the fire stick is similar as it's a bastardized android.
Nuke that file and you've reset skins, but add-ons, favourites, library etc aren't touched.

A better (slightly harder) way would be to move that file to a pc and edit it (with a text editor, I use notepad++) to get your settings back in aeon nox. It's usually fairly easy to find the right setting, probably involves changing 'TRUE' to 'FALSE' or vice-versa.
As I don't own a fire stick I'm not getting into that, but you should find guides around.

Edit: Post #2 would be a last resort, you'd reset everything.
Jarvis stored the skinsettings in userdata folder now Wink
Kodi\userdata\addon_data

if you are using jarvis (kodi 16) just delete the settings.xml of your skin and restart

and next time would it be cool to give us more info ( what skin ( nox5 basic, nox5 silvo... , what kodi version )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Is it likely to be Jarvis? I wouldn't have thought so, but like you say more info would be good - either way deleting or editing guisettings.xml will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help delete System0