Help needed Kodibuntu Install via Hyper V
Hello everyone,

So I need some help installing Kodibuntu. I already have a 2012 R2 server setup on an HP ML 350 G5. I have created another virtual machine to install Kodibuntu on but keep getting this error when I try to install it. I have done it with v13 and v14 of Kodibuntu.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this as I am really excited to start trying to configure and customize kodi!

IF this isn't enough, i will try to create a video of the install.

Sincerely,
Joeblah
If anyone has any advice or can tell me if they have gotten it to work no issues using Hyper V, please let me know.
What I really want to know is, How are you going to access REMOTELY that Virtual machine, lets say from an thin client or any other client (station) on the network?

does Kodibuntu have any RDP solution? a VNC server or something that can allow remote desktop connection?

only solution that I know for Kodi over RDP is under a OS with enabled remote desktop (ex. Ubuntu Linux / MS Windows)...

BTW, I tried to install Kodibuntu in a Hyper-V VM and I get a Blank (no image/black) screen, no halt or kernel panic is reported it pass the shell screen and when it suppose to show the graphic screen to configure and start the installation, nothing is shown... totally black screen
In Hyper-V, once you create the VM and attach the ISO add "Remote FX 3D Video Adapter" under "Add Hardware" and assign it at least 512mb of memory.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed Kodibuntu Install via Hyper V0