Background IMDB scan
Pffft - coffee, wheres the quad shot espresso?
sorry, I should be clear, background scanning 99% fixes my problem for me, now I can do other things while my content is scanning its way way less of a problem.
I'm still still wondering how it works. I made a new build after reading this, and saw it in the wiki, but i'm not really seeing anything different when scanning files, it still shows the progress bar and stays until it's done. I'm sure i did something wrong i guess. But what? Or is there a proper switch to enable/disable this function? Thanks again for adding it BIG TIME!!!!!
spiff, I finaly got around playing with the background scanner. first I was under the impression that it was running in the background automaticly without having to start it, but now I found how it actually worked.
I let it scan on my bedroom box and while it does find the correct movies the thumbs are wrong - they come from one of the movies there "van helsing". If I go to info and press Get Thumb, the remote thumb is wrong there too. I have to reget the info manually and then get the remote thumb which is now correct.
This is in the latest T3CH... Hope you can get time to fix it if it hasn't already happened Wink Tnx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background IMDB scan0