KODI I am not happy with your system at all
I am sorry to report that I am bitterly disappointed in the KODI operating system plus the addons/builds that you are able to get hold of for it...

I am have been trying to do this for a week and now it has become a joke.. Yes I know that KODI is free but you nee to make your system and lot more easier and user friendly instead you need a master degree to get anything to work correctly...

I really wished I had brought an android box at all... Now I am going to be lumbered with 10 more box tomorrow that I can can't put a build on, that I can't get the correct addons to work correctly. SO thanks KODI you being free has cost me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kodi 1,000,000; moaners 1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Haha! Sorry but this is hilarious! You bought 10 boxes? Why? Were you thinking of loading them with pirate addons and reselling them? I can assure you I'm minimally gifted with tech and I certainly don't posses a masters degree and I've been able to install on numerous devices including the most recent addition, Apple TV 4, and all have worked well for me.
Thank you Kodi team for such great software!
(2016-01-11, 03:38)nickr Wrote: Kodi 1,000,000; moaners 1
PS if you wanted help, why not ask for it, and why buy 10 boxes without testing?

And kodi is not an operating system, so what the hell have you that idea?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-11, 03:40)nickr Wrote:
PS if you wanted help, why not ask for it, and why buy 10 boxes without testing?

The boxes are not the problem.. KODI is an addition to the boxes as you are well aware off.. So me buying the boxes and turning works fine... However people want to get the channels etc on them
Well I'm sorry to report that if you can complain about kodi the way you have you don't deserve to use it anyway , from the sounds of it you were just trying to use hard working devs and enthusiasts builds for your own profit well all I can say is hahahahahahahaha you obtuse person , maybe it's back to school for you just til you evolve a bit and get that masters degree in stupidity , Sorry guys but people like this rile me up , does anyone agree with me . SIMTECH @SIMTECH_Kodi

Kodi is very much like an operating system...Maybe a very, very basic one, but it has the general jist on an operating system.. Just because it's not as brilliant as windows, android and so on. Ok if you want to get smart it's an operating platform
I just got a firetv and after reading up on kodi I got it installed in all of 15 min. Now if I could find a build and stick with it but I have a flashing sickness lol.

Kodi is never going to work perfectly ankh the time. Somethings will work and then not. Still it's much better than paying for cable.
(2016-01-11, 03:42)byronwells Wrote:

The boxes are not the problem.. KODI is an addition to the boxes as you are well aware off.. So me buying the boxes and turning works fine... However people want to get the channels etc on them
Ah there we go, ”the channels ”, that'll explain why your first two posts to the forum were binned for piracy and your third was a moan. Just go away.
Kodi is software for playing media, not an operating system. An Operating Platform, is just another term for Operating System, so nope again.

As per your other thread - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2206851 you are trying to install banned add-ons. So you come here to complain that you purchased 11 boxes with the plan to install an open source media player with banned add-ons not developed by Kodi and then sell for a profit.
You seem to think because you can’t exploit other peoples contributed hard work for your profit with a 3rd party add-on, that it is the Kodi devs fault.
You sir are a right royal moron.
The Kodi project doesn't support, nor likes, those add-ons. Kodi was made so that people could access their own video files on their own HDD/NAS/etc. We also think that those "channels" suck, and are frustrating and poor quality. We would rather that no one use such things, because it makes people like you blame Kodi for it.

Kodi is just a video player. It is not a movie or tv show service. Kodi does not help you find content. Do not confuse Kodi with add-ons made by other people, that we have no control over.

Does this make more sense now?
We should compile a list in a thread somewhere with the title "Tool of the Year !"

1) byronwells
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255978

So let me get this straight.. You bought eleven crappy Chinese boxes without first testing one, and it's the fault of the software??

Are you on glue?
Check his Twitter. Easy to find. Some dumb kid. His Twitter account will give you an idea of the mentality here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Kodi needs an aptitude test to sign up on the forums.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI I am not happy with your system at all1