TV show episode count wrong
Bug 
OS X 10.11.2, Kodi 15.2

- When viewing TV Shows in the library, some TV shows display a "-1 unwatched episodes" in the series information area.

- When attempting to mark the series as unwatched, Kodi will crash shortly after. Upon relaunching, the count has increased to the total amount of episodes available for the series. Marking as watched will change it back to -1. Kodi will crash again shortly afterwards.

- I expected the watched/unwatched episode count to be correctly displayed.

- The count for number of unwatched episodes remains at -1 for some series' and attempting to unwatch/watch that series will crash Kodi.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

*May be linked to other post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=256132
debug log bitte, and are you using mysql/mariadb?
I am not using mysql/mariadb, to my knowledge.

Below is the link to the Kodi log, if it's the right one.

http://xbmclogs.com/pd0kxe3rt

Thanks for the response!
fixed in mariadb 10,1,11 for those who use 10.1
Not sure if I'm even using mariadb...

It's a pretty basic setup, without too much straying from the path of Kodi's defaults, short of the skin. Same applies with default skin, however.

Watched can be showing zero count, but that's not reflected in the "Recent episodes" list. Previously, the episode would be removed from the "Recent Episodes" list after watching.

I have addressed the -1 episode count issue, recent episode list issue remains.
Thanks @marantz, upgrading mariadb fixed my problem - none of the shows in the main list of shows would show the watched checkmark and all the episode counts would close to double. I was running mariadb 10.1.10 on Arch Linux and upgrading to 10.1.11 and restarting everything fixed it.

OP, your problem is probably something different. It's very unlikely you are using mariadb or mysql without knowing it because it is a non-standard setup that takes a bit of work to get going.
I have the same problem Confused Count -1 unwatched for an episode from a tv show.

kodi v17 (OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160409210409-#0409-g0026734 [Build #0409]
mysql: v5.1.56
I update to mysql v5.6.28 from v5.1.56 and Count -1 continue.

I have a NAS and some time ago, in advanced settings i filter .AppleDouble from scan, and works ok...but now I see in the DB some .AppleDouble paths (in the show that count -1 is shown)...any idea how to delete this paths from the mysql database and maintain the integrity of the database?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show episode count wrong0