Computer shuts down when kodi is idle
(2016-02-19, 18:09)shadi22 Wrote: heres another log I think the computer shut off about 10:00 http://xbmclogs.com/pw5vr12bn

Your issue may be unrelated and due to the fact you have an ENORMOUS amount of banned piracy add-ons and repos installed. We cannot help you until you provide a clean log that replicates the issue once you have removed the offending add-ons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

Also, please start your own thread.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Oh i missed that one i just looked at the end of the log, naughty naughty; tut tut, yeah get your 5h1t together this is whats killing Kodi.

I also missed all the thread hijacking!
ENORMOUS amount of banned piracy add-ons and repos installed? Im so confused how do I remove what your talking about? So i just saw the list so fusion is banned thats what I have installed. If thats what your talking about then I will erase it. Do you have a list of add-ons that are usable. Or a good add-on that you recommend?
Just do a full uninstall of Kodi, then grab the latest version from the Kodi download section, and reinstall. For addons, use the ones already listed in the kodi repo. or listed in the Kodi Forums Addon section.
that way if you are still having issues, there will be help available to you.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Anything downloaded from kodi.net good anything else bad thats my rule but until someone tells you its not really apparent as the sites dont say PIRATE ADDONS maybe a sticky should be made telling new users how much trouble its causing as thats a fair few today already?
I have the same issue. When Kodi works in background (in inactive window when I do something else) it shuts PC haphazardly
Proper debug log (wiki) requested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Computer shuts down when kodi is idle0