Bug BRRip Media Flag Not Working
Hi, I use Kodi with the Confluence skin for Windows and Android. I noticed any movie I have with "BRRip" in the folder/filename does not show the BluRay media flag when viewing the movie information. "BluRay" and "BDRip" in the folder/filename however do work. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to add "BRRip" as a custom term? http://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags lists "BRRIP" as an example, I've tried changing the term to all caps but still get the same result. If it is possible to add/customize, a "WEB/WEB-DL/WEBRip" media flag would also be useful or a good idea for a future feature request. Thanks for any help you can provide!
Just tested and it works for me.

What system are you running on?
Thanks for your quick response! I'm running Windows 7 64bit Kodi 15.1, Amazon Fire OS 3 Kodi 15.2 on a Fire TV, Windows Vista 32bit XBMC 12.2, and Windows 7 64bit XBMC 13~ (I need to double check the last one and it's version number but I'm pretty sure it has the same problem). Have had the issue for as long as I can remember and finally decided to ask about it. Also had the problem when I was on 14/Helix as I just updated the Fire TV from 14.2. My naming convention/file structure is usually something like "G:\Movies\Movie.Title.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ReleaseGroup\Movie.Title.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ReleaseGroup.mkv". I do use an advancedsettings.xml but it behaves the same if I remove it. I've also tried playing the file to see if it fixes it, but it doesn't. Thanks again!
BRrip checking was only added for Jarvis. Wink
Oh, ok. Does that mean the nightly builds will not have the issue? Any possibility of having it work with the regular releases? Thanks!
http://kodi.tv/kodi-16-0-jarvis-release-candidate-1/

Or edit the includes.xml file in Confluence.

Change -
Code:
<value condition="[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bdrip) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd25) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd50)]">bluray</value>
to -
Code:
<value condition="[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bdrip) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,brrip) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd25) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd50)]">bluray</value>
Awesome thanks! I was able to find and edit the includes.xml for Windows, but not Android. Any idea where it would be? It seems adding "WEB" as a source would be a bit more involved, editing the Textures.xbt, so fingers crossed "BRRip" and "WEB/WEB-DL/WEBRip" make it into a future update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BRRip Media Flag Not Working0