Win Back button behaviour - TV Shows Menu
Photo 
Hi All,

EDIT TL;DR: I want my remote's back button to work like backspace, not ESC.

The behaviour of the back button on my remote seems to have changed recently, I think this coincides with upgrading to 15.2.

After watching a TV show, I go back to the menu page for that show, listing the episodes. When I press "back", I expect to be take back to the the list of all shows. Instead, I'm taken back to the main menu. If I select "TV Shows" from the main menu, I would expect to see the list of all shows, but instead I'm taken back into the list of episode for the show I was watching. So it switches back and forth between a specific show and the main menu; I can't get back to the list of all shows. The only way I can get back to the list of all show is to go into movies, back to the main menu, then back into TV Shows.

I'm using a Harmony remote with the back button mapped to Media Center PC SE: Back.

Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks.
I know Kodi 16 now has "longpress" recognition that changes the action for remote browser back and backspace, but that doesn't affect 15.2.

scott s.
There is a plugin key remap or something that lets you assign different functions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back button behaviour - TV Shows Menu0