Beta - Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Dr_Cox1911 Offline
Just updated to Kodi 17.1 and installed Titan, but for some reason I have no backgrounds from movies/tv-shows. I tried editing the menu shortcut backgrounds to the random ones (so for movies => random movie fanart, tv-shows => random tv-show fanart) but again, no background.

It looks like no background is working, because I tried setting a static one shipped with the skin but even that one isn't shown.
find quote
Redan21 Offline
If there's an update to the skin does it automatically get pushed or do we have to reinstall the skin via your repo?
find quote
petitdroud Offline
(2017-03-25 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:  
(2017-03-21 23:10)mikjos Wrote:  And another request : could you add the videolyrics by manfeed?

This is on my TODO list. I will look at it within 2 weeks.

Hi marcelveldt, any news on that Videolyrics integration? The 2 weeks are now 2 month Wink (don't be afraid, it's a joke)

Anyway thanks for your great work.
find quote
marcelveldt Offline
Skilled Skinner
Sorry guys, I've been very busy with family stuff lately and some other development so got little time left for the skin.
I will pickup the support within a few days again, no worries.
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-23 14:05 by marcelveldt.)
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
No worries, thx for your work!
find quote
diedrichg Offline
Widget: Emby>Upcoming Movies is missing from the widget picker. It displays movies which will be in the theaters soon.
find quote
Fake Healer Offline
Marcel, Still using your skin and loving it. Easy question..Are your Titan skins compatible with the new and improved Kodi 17.3?
find quote
XBMCWorkstation Offline
(2017-05-26 02:53)Fake Healer Wrote:  Marcel, Still using your skin and loving it. Easy question..Are your Titan skins compatible with the new and improved Kodi 17.3?

There are never skin based changes between minor upgrades! Wink
find quote
gregkinney Offline
I see that the Rotten Tomatoes ratings are back in other skins but when I install the Titan skin I do not see them. I did select the option to show them in the footer but nothing is there. I'm using Krypton 17.3 and I used the Titan skin from the github link posted here.
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-27 21:31 by gregkinney.)
find quote
brazen1 Offline
Posting Freak
Language and sub flags no longer appear.

Kodi 3D Guide Internal and External Players
Basic Server & Client Setup WOL
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
find quote
Johnny Bananas Offline
Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.
find quote
brazen1 Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-05-28 01:26)Johnny Bananas Wrote:  Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.

Yes, but if you wait a few seconds before navigating it shouldn't happen.

Kodi 3D Guide Internal and External Players
Basic Server & Client Setup WOL
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
find quote
matty_g_8 Offline
Love using the Titan skin and mainly use the Windows 10 layout.

Is it possible to make it so when highlighting a movie or tv ep on the home screen widget that is shows the fan art for the highlighted item?

I know this is how it works on the netflix layout
find quote
rossdret Offline
(2017-05-28 01:26)Johnny Bananas Wrote:  Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.

I can verify that this is an issue with a few other people as well. Waiting a few seconds does not work. The "Forced Views" do not seem to work in season and episode view. My series view is big panel wall, but it makes every view big panel wall even though season view and episode views are "forced" different. I don't know if it has been declared a bug or not yet but I know marcevelt has been pretty busy lately.
find quote